Friday, October 16, 2015

Medieval Project in Melbourne

I thought I would provide an update on the project. It was shown  in Brisbane last weekend and now travels down to Melbourne to be shown at the Stitches and Craft Show at Caulfield racecourse.

There will be some Italian pieces joining the collection! I will be there selling my books ( I hope) and also will have hand printed panels for sale. Sp hope to see you there to enjoy the project. It is quite different to the Sentinelle project and really is a tribute to the imagination of the makers- so much variety and creativity!



On another note- there is still some people who have not paid their fee to join the project. The project will travel widely ( after Melbourne  there will be Adelaide and Sydney) and I am presently negotiating something in France for later next year. Obviously there are costs involved in moving a project around, from getting a suitcase, arranging signage, pins and other needed hardware to mount the exhibition in different places, and just the moving around plus the return of the pieces when they return from touring. So those of you who have not paid the $20 fee to join I would really appreciate it if you would.

No comments: